Smoke pellets are used for:
- testing chimney and flue leakages and blockages
- airflow visualisation
- drain testing
- fire drill practice
- Non-toxic smoke and oil free
- Safe and efficient
- Complies with BS5440-1
- Inexpensive and effective tool
- No special equipment required
- Released smoke penetrates into remote corners and all hard-to-reach places
- No need to move equipment before use
Our pellets are available in 3 sizes:
- Small pellets – 5g – dense smoke with a 30 sec burn time – Smoke Volume: 7 m3
- Large pellets – 13g – dense smoke with a 45 sec burn time – Smoke Volume: 18 m3
- Encapsulated pellets – 8g – dense smoke with a 60 sec burn time – Smoke Volume: 24 m3
Available colour: white, red, purple and green.
For larger orders, the pellets can be in customised packaging in line with the customer’s requirements. Contact us for further information.
They can be supplied in single and mixed packs of coloured pellets.
Example of existing packaging:
Tube 6 x 5g Pellets: Burn time 30 sec’s, produces 7m³ of smoke
Tube 6 x 13g Pellets: Burn time 30 sec’s, produces 18m³ of smoke
Pack 12 x 8g Pellets: Burn time 60 sec’s, produces 24m³ of smoke