Actellic smoke generator
Actellic smoke generator is a broad-spectrum organophosphorus insecticide that gives both knock-down activity and long-lasting protection against invasion by a range of insect pests in grain stores.
Contains: 22.5% pirimiphos-methyl
Actellic is potent against a wide range of pests in inaccessible areas, with well-proven efficacy throughout the world, ensuring full harvest protection.
Actellic smoke generator is effective against:
- rust-red flour beetle
- saw-toothed grain beetle
- grain weevil
- flour moth
- grain mite
Where to use Actellic Smoke Generator?
Our smoke generators are suitable for use in empty silos, rooms, freight containers and wagons used for the storage, transport, and preparation of processed foods.
They are also used for the transport and storage of malt, oil, and raw cereal grains (wheat, barley, oats, triticale, millet, sorghum, buckwheat, maize rice and rye).
- Crop storage areas
- Empty grain stores
- Freight containers
- Transport vehicles
- Ready-to-use smoke generator that requires no mixing or application equipment
- Released smoke penetrates into remote corners and all hard-to-reach places
- Pesticide is deposited on vertical, horizontal and underside of horizontal surfaces – ensuring thorough treatment
- Offers both knock-down effect and long-lasting protection against invasion by a range of insect pests in crop storage areas
- Ensures quality harvest
- No need to move equipment before use
Approvals and Authorizations
The use of this smoke generator may be subject to local regulation and registration may be required. Please check with your local authorities or contact us to know more about the registration in your country.